Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quick Ketchup?

So i've started this blog again because i feel like i have so many special things coming up this year that i want to be able to share them with everyone. So welcome, once again :)

I get to start school next week at CSULB! It took me a while to become excitied over this, because my summer just seemed to be cut way to short. I wasn't able to spend as much time traveling or doing the things i wanted because of not being able to get out of work, but that's life i guess. I was able to travel to Arizona though for 5 days, and i enjoyed that time away. But now i'm fully prepared and excited :) GO BEACH! I have to admit it's also fun that Kevin went there and graduated. Now we can decorate our apartment with Long Beach stuff and it's fun.

And .... for the fun wedding update!! We have 10 months to go until June 29th, our wedding. Kevin and I picked out where it will be held ( Calamigos - The LA Equestrian Center in Burbank) and it felt like a big accomplishment to get that part done. And last month my mom and Crystal ( my maid of honor) and I went shopping for a wedding dress, and after the 5th one that i tried on, i found mine ! I felt like something was missing because it was so easy ..... but i guess i'm just simple like that :) Kevin keeps bugging me to see if i will one day give in to telling him what it looks like, but so far i haven't budged :)

So for now thats just a quick update, and there will be a bunch more to come!

and yes.... i know i spelled the word Ketchup as my title, i thought i'd be quirky with my beginning of becoming an English Major.... just pretend you laughed

No comments: