Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ballerina memories

I remember the days that were so easy .... walking down the street from the condo my family and i had lived in until i was about 3. While walking down the street, my eyes caught on to many other girls my age who were running around in their tutus and twirling around, feeling the breeze and fresh air around them as they spun. My eye's had found their focus, and i was determined to one day be inside that dance studio with a ballerina outfit on and TWIRL till i couldn't twirl anymore. At least i would be huffing and puffing on my way home to be able to get home and tell someone about what i had learned!



After moving from this condo, we moved to my favorite home ever on Cordova Street, where i was able to run up and down freely in my driveway and be the best ballerina ever! Which is what the above picture presents : Me excited in our new driveway in my new outfit!!

1 comment:

Christie Lynn said...

haha..... yeah, that is pretty much what my dress looks like. Except fully in sequins. I'm going all out! lol