Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wedding pictures and updates

Wedding update, with pictures!

Here are my shoes!!! I finally ended up getting the pair i had wanted, and i LOVE them. At first i was scared about trying to pull off red wedding shoes, but i decided that i'm so in love with these that it will be worth it haha.

Here is the back of the bridesmaid dresses.... I would show more but they needed to be tailored and what not, as you can tell by the length :) But also, i didn't want to give to much away! And also, the lovely model bridesmaid is Ms. Amanda :) haha


And here is a dorky picture of my brother and i working on cookie's for the wedding with a fondant icing that we were experimenting with. It was really fun, i've become obsessed with fondant, and you can buy it for a pretty good price at Michaels, and just dye it to whatever color you desire. Plus it tastes amaaazing. My poor brother wasn't enjoying this as much as my mom and I though... hahaI apologize for my brother's hair. I call this his Will Ferrel look .... i guess it's called being 16 again haha.

So far we've gotten pretty much all of our vendors booked, but we just need to do the cake. We even bought our wedding rings last weekend. I don't want to pick mine up though, because i know if i have it in the apartment i won't be able to contain myself from wearing it haha. Now we just need to focus on our songs for the wedding, which is looking to be a lot harder than i thought. You know, it sure is complicated throwing such a huge party!

No comments: