Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally, fun news for me!

I'm very happy .... so far i have had a week full of good news, which is definitely a nice change from the last few months! Yesterday i found out that my physical came back perfect. I had a physical about two weeks ago and had my blood drawn, etc. But no worries whatsoever! Perfect cholesterol, my thyroid is fine ( they thought i might have a hyper-thyroid which would explain my sleeping issues lately), perfect blood pressure, etc. My other good news was that i found out that i passed my Written Proficiency Exam at CSULB :) I thought it was way to easy of a written test, but everyone kept telling me to not give my hopes up because their form of grading those tests are ridiculously hard. But, it came back and i passed with flying colors. Woot!

I get to go visit my mom and brother this week in AZ for spring break so i am happy :) I tend to love going to AZ now, it's a home away from home and a nice getaway, plus with great home cooked meals lol. I will miss Kev though :( And, i will be spending most of it doing all the homework that was assigned during spring break ... sigh. I would of stayed around here, but i honestly didn't want to spend my spring break bored and working; all of my friends are out of town/country and Kev will be working and going to Dodger games. At least the Dodger game part is fun :)

Hope everyone else is great! Have a good spring break too!

No comments: