Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summertime hours

Geesh it's almost 2am and i'm not tired in the least bit. I feel like my day has just begun. But because I have to stay sane and realistic, i need to push myself into bed and just wait till i fall asleep. Good ol' summertime hours are throwing me off! lol. During summer, i always get into funky sleep patterns. As of right now, i sleep to much and then start my days late in the evening. For example: I go to bed around 2am, wake up at 10am and have breakfast and watch The View (yeah yeah i know, but it's mildly entertaining watching those women argue first thing in the morning). So after this ..... i kinda veg and sit on the couch, watching the other crap on t.v. I finally decide there is nothing on worth watching, so i say to myself, " You know what, because it's summer you can.... just go back to bed!" So i do..... and into a 1 1/2 -2 hour nap lol. This leaves me totally energized and i start to want to go out and run errands around 3pm. I feel completely awake around 7 or 8 pm and stay up on my laptop or gaming until about 1 or 2 am.

So yeah, my schedule is going to need some serious re-training once school begins and I have to start working 8am shifts at work, sigh.

So in other words, i need to just enjoy being able to do whatever i want to do until the responsibilities start crawling in! haha. We'll see how that one works...

No comments: