Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween :)

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great Halloween :)

Sorry for the lack of updates ..... why do I feel like my blog always begins that way? Haha.
We've been busy, BUSY and more busy. All is great though. I just survived my midterms. I can't handle my grammar class anymore, but I'm sticking through it and will survive. It looks like Kevin and I are going to be moving within the next month! Nothing is 100% yet, but it looks as if we will be moving into a Condo in the Seal Beach/Rosmoore area. We have been in our current apartment for 3 1/2 years now - good LORD time flies by fast. But we are ready for a new place, and we are excited for this. So I'll keep you updated as we get updates :)

This election coming up has me all up in jumbles. I'm not one to broadcast my beliefs and who/what I'll be voting for, but I'm definitely still undecided on a lot of things. I'm still doing a lot of research and making sure I understand the pros and cons of a bunch of things, but I have a feeling I won't completely know all of my decisions till I get to that poll Tuesday morning. I hope everyone gets out there and votes though ..... and don't you all love how Krispy Kreme and Ben & Jerrys are giving away free things to people who vote? Haha.

" Did you vote?"
" Duh! Look at my red white and blue doughnut!"

I wasn't able to follow through with becoming a foster parent to the animals in local shelters. I got that crappy flu that everyone had on the day of my orientation, and the next orientation isn't until November. But now..... with Kevin and I moving I'm not sure I should make this commitment till we are all settled in. ( Or maybe I can just persuade Kevin to get me a Kitten or a small dog for my birthday ;) )

I hope everyone has a safe and great Halloween! I'll be spending it serving coffee to all those teens dressed as god knows what lol.

No comments: