Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shelfari

So i have a new website that i am totally obsessed with. And for all you fellow book lovers out there, i hope you can enjoy it! Kevin's mom got me hooked, and i've had a few friends add it too. It's called Shelfari.

It's an online book lovers community basically, and you have your own personal " shelf " that you can add books that you've read onto. It has pretty decent images of books, and it looks like a cute little bookshelf. It's a good research site too, for people that want book reviews, or even who want to rate and give reviews themselves. Looking at other people's book shelves has helped me compile a list of books that i want to accomplish reading this summer .... I need to find some entertaining ones out there to read while on the beach for the honeymoon :) ( I'll help you edit yours if you need help Nathan! lol).

So go to www.shelfari.com and check it out, you can " add me" as a friend, just type in my name : Christie Nardoni. Kev is on there too and other friends of mine. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

No comments: