Monday, May 19, 2008

To stay sane would be something that is quite insane

Lets see: My life in a bucket.

Monday - 1 final Monday (done)

Tuesday - pick up bridesmaid dresses, call academic advisor, call florist,
-call Calamigos, call orthodontist
-cram study for my 3 finals wednesday, and then work from 2:15pm-10:30pm.

Wednesday - grammar final , theatre today final, then theory of fiction and film final at 7:15pm

Thursday - work 8am-4pm ( or something like that) then come home and figure out cupcake and florists situations

Friday: take bridesmaid dresses to them, go get my dress sized up / measured and then altered ( in which i still need to find a friend who will go with me :( )
Saturday: run errands all day, get car and apartment deep cleaned, try to rest
Sunday: work 9-5pm .. ugh.


so basically, my week is insane. It felt good writing this out, but beware for readers: you might become stressed out yourselves. Good Luck to me!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm waiting for the Santa Barbara party photos....:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.