Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time .... where did you go?

My goodness .... it's almost already September. I start school in three days .. we are expecting a new nephew hopefully this month ... and it's my Brother's 17th birthday ( which most likely means a trip to AZ). It's going to be a hectic month!

But then .... bring on the holidays!! ( and some more money too .... please?)

My classes for this semester at CSULB :

Shakespeare I
English Grammar
Children's Lit.
20th Century Lit.

So in other words.... this could be a fun semester! Or really, really terrible. Haha, wish me luck. I'm going to make an appointment soon with a counselor to make sure I'm on track for graduation next summer .. so we'll see!

1 comment:

Andrew C said...

Those 4 classes would be the schedule from hell for me. I did enjoy the Mythology class I took, but that's because the final was about 3 pages long. I like reading, but not writing about what I read. Good luck, the end is near!