Thursday, September 18, 2008

Politics

Does anyone else feel like they are watching a fight between Preschoolers while watching these immature words being thrown back and forth between Obama and McCain? I'm not really a huge follower of politics ... I'll be the first to admit that. When I do turn the t.v. on and start watching the updates on the race, I can't help but feel embarrassed that these are our future leaders arguing about lipstick, he said-she said fights, and more.

I'm sorry, but I would rather watch these politicians out on the streets and helping people. Maybe using their money to help our Schools and Hospitals rather than be dressed up in suits and reading other peoples' words ....while comparing people to animals.

This isn't personally against one canidate or another, it's the whole political group that I just don't understand. Does anyone else feel this way?

No comments: