Friday, December 5, 2008

Book Club

Soo.. i've decided that I want to start reviewing books for you all. For everyone that knows me, I always have a book with me: in my purse, in my car, near my bed, at work, etc. It's definitely my addiction :)

I go through about 2-3 books a month, so I decided that I will review the books I read as soon as I finish them for you all :) It would be awesome to hear all your input, and hopefully I can encourage some of you to pick up certain books and try them out. I'm currently reading Water For Elephants, so I'll let you know the outcome

Cheers!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Christie, I think this is a wonderful idea! The ladies at my work place are now reading Eat, Pray, Love....because of you! :) It appears that women your age are likeing this book more then women my age. I would love to hear why.

*Maybe you could also have a comment area on the books you recommend. It would be fun to see what the readers think about the books after they have read them. :)