Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Cheer

Greetings Everyone! Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving & Halloween. I always begin these posts talking about how busy I have been ... and shockingly, I have once again been so busy I haven't had time to post. I am so happy about it being December. This is my favorite month of the year; it includes cold weather, presents, happy people and getting to be with family (and even going more into debt buying presents! Ohh fun).


Kevin and I have finally moved. We are now living in Orange County, residing in little ol' Seal Beach. For those of you who don't know, we found a little condo to move into and we just moved in this weekend. It was kinda bad timing-Thanksgiving, lots of homework, moving, Kevin's birthday, etc. But it was better timing than during the summer around the wedding :) But we are all settled in and slowly clearing all the boxes out.



For Thanksgiving we went to Kevin's parent's home. We ate some yummy food and I spent the evening cooking with my mom-in-law :) The week before I also went to "Friendsgiving" with the co-workers, which was a blast.














Elena, Kristy, Shelby and I also got the chance to go see Dane Cook at the opening of the Long Beach Laugh Factory. It was a fun experience, but I probably wouldn't pay another $50 to go see him again.

For now, this is what has been going on in the life of Christie. Now onward to writing my final term papers!




1 comment:

Janelle Maluenda said...

Welcome to Seal Beach!!!!

My name is Janelle and I work at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse in Seal Beach.

Feel free to email me if you want some gift certificates or any thing. We would love to welcome you to the neighborhood!

kobebistro@hotmail.com