Friday, September 14, 2007

A few of my favorite things

Autumn


The reds in this wedding above are amazing. I'm trying to find bridesmaid dresses in this color, but it just feels so romantic and fun at the same time. Cake is a little to grandma-ish for me though, haha.


Avalon_wedding

This wedding called out to me in a heartbeat. Kevin and I want to try to have a candy table, like the one featured in the above picture, and i love the theme of the seating cards. I have the most creative friends and i know i'm going to have so much fun making all these things with them and my mom. I'm definitely going to try and see how many diy projects i can do to save money. There is no harm in trying and i will feel so accomplished and i hope it will make the wedding more personal :) The colors in the above wedding are amazing too

photos courtesy of my new favorite website : www.stylemepretty.com

No comments: