Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ouch

So first i'll start with the good news. I really love school :) I started yesterday and i feel like i finally belong to a college ( Since now i'm at a REAL college! Like that reference Jesica?). I was able to see a lot of people that i knew and had fun having my classes with Shannon. Shannon's a coworker of mine who is also majoring in English Lit. / Education so we can take our classes together and help each other out. I'm taking 4 classes : Comparative World Lit., Ethnic Writers, Linguistics, and The Comic Spirit. I have a LOT of reading and writing to do, but it's what i get for being an English major, right? So in other words, it's going to be hard..... but i'm really happy at CSULB, it's beautiful there and i can't wait to meet more people and just have fun.

Ok.... now onto my FREAKING PAIN. Sorry, haha. I went to the dentist today. I've always liked going to the dentist, i've been lucky and have never had a cavity or worse. Two weeks ago i went, and i was told i had two cavities. So of course i was worried and expected the worse, just because i've never had anything happen with my teeth. So, today was my appointment for my fillings. In the middle of them and smelling that disgusting smell of my teeth being shaved down, my dentist realized that i didn't just have a cavity ..... i had a tooth that needed a root canal! So to make a long story short, i had 1/2 the root canal done today... and then i'm going back next wednesday to have it finished. But, next wednesday i also am getting my braces tightened for the first time.

So in other words, i'll be nice and high on meds next wednesday, so if you want to be amused, call me :)


Sorry, this turned more into a rant. But my mouth is throbbing currently and i needed to rant just a tad bit......

4 comments:

Andrew C said...

Who are you taking Comic Spirit with? I took it with Waters and it ended up being one of my favorite classes.

Christie Lynn said...

I'm taking it with Lacoste. Kevin told me before i took him that he was considered a very " interesting" character. Let's just say i lost count at 35 of how many times he cussed.... and he seems to come to class either drunk or high. He must be a 10 year, haha

Unknown said...

nice! a root canal! (i'm sorry, baby!) and i laughed real hard at the 'real college' reference. you are the best and i love you. we like to make fun of people real good. but congratulations on RC (not FC) and that ethnic writers class sounds like a class for me. HAHAHAHA. i miss you!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

(ps. LP is coming to visit me in seattle for my birthday this weekend. alsdkfh09qw83ura;slkdfjao9w38rasd!!! so things are still going good with that!)