Monday, January 28, 2008

New Semester

So here I am, sitting at school waiting for my next class to begin. My first class got out within 10 minutes since we don't have our books yet.... so I had the pleasure of catching up on my Medium episodes while waiting the two hours before my next class, lol. So far, i'm already scared for this semester and I've only been to one class. My first class was English Grammar 320. Our teacher looks as if he is in his 70's, talks extremely slow ( class is 2 hours so this will be interesting) and told us that 40% of the students that take this class will either fail or drop out. Way to start the day!! haha. The book for this grammar class is an old grammar book that is about 4 x 6, and about 50 pages thick of old, dirty and used pages. Doesn't look like he has changed the books he uses for about 50 years, haha. So this will be interesting .... but I have to find a way to pass this class because it is required for my English Education BA. So good luck to me!

Now i'm off to " Theatre Today" and " Survey of American Literature"

Wish me luck! Sigh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck, christie! YOU CAN DO IT!!